Welcome to Mid Essex Initial Teacher Training
What makes Mid Essex Initial Teacher Training so special?
- Mid Essex ITT was recognised as 'outstanding' in all categories by Ofsted in October 2017.
- We have 25 years of experience of teacher training and over 750 teachers have trained with us.
- Mid Essex is a school-based Initial Teacher Training scheme. This means that you will undertake most of your training within a local Essex school environment.
- We are unique in that all our training is run by experienced, practising teachers.
- After successfully completing the course, you will be awarded QTS and a Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) accredited by the University of Greenwich.
- We offer both full time and part time options.
- We are based at Notley High School & Braintree Sixth Form and have links with over 20 secondary schools around Essex.
For our September 2020 intake, we have space for 60 trainee teachers. Would you like to be one of them?